Looking for low odour hex dumbbells? Look no further! After supplying rubber hex dumbbells for 11 years, we've learned what products to supply, and what products to leave out. We now have the highest quality rubber, industry leading techniques for fastening of the bells to the handle, and clean burr free handles with accurately applied knurling/grip pattern. We import and supply direct to market, not via resellers, so there is no pressure on us to make products as cheaply as possible. We can therefore supply a better quality product, at a better price than any of the major stores.
This set consists of 16 pairs of RUBBER COATED hex dumbbells; 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 22.5kg, 25kg plus a BLACK 4 tier hex dumbbell rack (same rack as pictured but powder coated black). Perfect for health clubs, sports club gyms, personal trainers, etc. Hex dumbbells are growing in popularity due to their compact size and stability on the floor.
- 17 pairs: 1kg, 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 7kg, 8kg, 9kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 22.5kg, 25kg - 335kg total
- Dumbbells are rubber coated, tapered/contoured handles with knurled finish
- 4 Tier rack is constructed from 50x50mm steel tubing
- Hardwearing powder coated BLACK finish looks great in a PT gym or home gym
- Rack dimensions: 1390mm wide x 680mm deep x 1200mm high.
- Net weight: 65kg (rack only)